Pesarattu with Red Chutney
• By Anitha Vijayakumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for Pesarattu with Red Chutney
- › Green Moong dal - 50 g
- › Rice - 50 g
- › Green chilies - 2
- › Ginger - 1/2 inch
- › For Chutney :
- › Onion - 30 g
- › Tomato - 60 g
- › Red chilly - 2-3 ( adjust as per ur preference)
- › Garlic - one pod
- › Oil - 6 g ( for dosa & to temper chutney)
1. Soak Green Moong dal and rice for 2-3 hours .
2. Add green chilly and ginger and Grind into a coarse batter
3. Makes 3 dosas.
4. For chutney:
5. Sauté onion, tomato, red chili & garlic.
6. Grind into smooth paste and temper them with mustard and curry leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!