• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 417 kcal
Ingredients for Peri-Peri Paneer
- › Paneer- 100gm
- › Butter- 10gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Tomato- 50gm
- › Capsicum/ bell peppers - 40gm
- › Cornflour- 15gm
- › Peri-Peri sauce - 15gm
- › Ginger root- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Dry spices- salt, black pepper powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, all a pinch.
1. Cut the paneer into cubes and marinate it with dry spices and cornflour. Add water if required to make it moist.
2. In a skillet, add butter and let it melt. Add chopped ginger garlic and saute it for sometime. Then add all other remaining veggies and roast it for about 5 minutes.
3. Now, add paneer and little water and simmer it for another 5 minutes.
4. In the remaining leftover mixture of paneer, add peri peri sauce and little water and drizzle it over paneer. let it cook for another 3-4 minutes
5. Garnish it with celery/Coriander leaves. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!