Peri peri paneer burger
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 680 kcal
Ingredients for Peri peri paneer burger
- › Buns 2
- › Paneer 100g
- › Chopped Onion 39g
- › Chopped Tomato 30g
- › Chopped Bell pepper 30g
- › Peri peri masala
- › Salt
- › Lettuce
1. Take a wok put it on low heat add paneer and toss it. Once it releases oil and water add peri peri masala and coat the paneer from all side. Then add all the veggies and toss it well salt as per taste and let it cool down. Note : remove the seeds of tomato.
2. Now, it is time to assemble your burger, Start by cutting open the sesame buns, then put lettuce and then put paneer mixture...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!