• By Shubhechha Dixit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 541 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut katali
- › Raw peanuts -50 g cashew -20 g sugar free-20 g cardamom powder in pinch Ghee or butter - 1 tsp
- › silver work for garnish it is optional
1. 1) Roast peanuts slightly don't change it's original colour . 2) smash roasted peanuts to shell covers 3 ) Grind peanuts and cashews slowly. Don't grind it fast , we don't want paste of peanut. we want powder . To make powder we should grind them 1-1 min only 4 ) Transfer it to a thick bottom kadai 5) Add ghee or butter in kadai ,add powder of peanut , cashew and cardamom powder. sugar free cook on a slow fire until the mixture starts leaving the slides and forms a ball. 5) Put the mixture in a tray and roll out thinly. Cool and cut into diamond shapes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!