• By Kp
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Chikki
- › 1 cup peanuts OR 160 grams peanuts (moongphali) ½ cup tightly packed jaggery powder OR 100 grams jaggery powder 2 tablespoons water some oil or ghee for greasing
1. heat a kadai or pan. add 1 cup peanuts in it. On a low to medium-low flame, roast the peanuts stirring often till they become crunchy.
2. Roast till you see color. Once the peanuts have become warm or cool down, then rub them between your palms. the husks peels of easily.
3. take ½ cup tightly packed jaggery powder. you can also use jaggery block. add water and heat till syrup is formed
4. check the syrup in cold water and it should be firm, brittle and break or snap easily.
5. Add the peanuts and give a quick stir and mix very well. switch off the flame and quickly pour the chikki mixture on the greased plate.
6. flatten it out and let it set
7. cut into squares.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!