Peanut Butter Cacao Protein Cake
• By Tanaya Behera
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 1538 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cacao Protein Cake
- › Banana: 147 grams
- › Protein Powder: 60 grams
- › Oats: 75 grams
- › Cacao Powder: 30 grams
- › Coffee: 2 gram
- › Milk (any of your choice): 60 ml
- › Honey (any sweetener of your choice; quantity can be adjusted as per taste): 30 ml
- › Peanut Butter: 60 grams
- › Baking Powder: 5 grams
- › Baking Soda: 3 grams
- › Cocoa Chocolate: 30 grams
- › Dried Cranberries: 15 grams
1. Preheat the Oven to 180° C
2. In a large bowl mash bananas.
3. Add to the mixture honey, nut butter, coffee powder. Whisk it using an electric beater.
4. Add Oat flour, protein powder, cacao powder, chopped chocolates, baking powder & baking soda. Combine well and start adding milk gradually. ( Add 1 tbsp milk at a time, keep checking for a ribbon like consistency. Quantity used can be more or less depending upon the quality of oats used.)
5. Take a 5 inch baking tin, line with butter paper and fill the tin with batter. Tap the batter on table top to release air pockets in batter. Sprinkle fried cranberries and bake it in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or till a skewer comes out dry and clean.
6. Remove from oven and let PBC Protein Cake cool down completely before cutting.
7. Note: Stays good for 2 days in normal room temperature (32-34 °C with humidity 86%). This is a 5 inch cake, can be cut into 10 equal triangular pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!