peanut butter biscuits
• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:25 Minutes 173 kcal
Ingredients for peanut butter biscuits
- › 1 ¼ cups 195 gram atta ½ teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon baking soda 1 pinch salt ½ cup butter 105 grams peanut butter (plain or crunchy)150 grams ½ teaspoon vanilla brown sugar (150 grams) 1 large egg (room temperature)
1. In a bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. In a bowl cream the butter, peanut butter, vanilla and sugars, then add the egg and beat to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture and mix to just to combine.Move the dough to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour . Roll the dough into golfball size balls, place them on parchment paper lined cookie sheets about 1 inch (2 ½ cm) apart, gently flatten making a criss cross pattern with a fork (dipped in flour) on each cookie. Chill the cookies for at least one hour, while the oven is pre-heating. Pre-Heat oven to 350F (180C). Bake for approximately 10 minutes, let the cookies cool 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet then move to a wire rack to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!