Pea protein isolate & Wheat Roti
• By Priya Kannan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Pea protein isolate & Wheat Roti
- › Wheat Flour 60g
- › Pea protein isolate 30g
1. Make dough like regular roti but preferably with warm water and the dough should be little more sticky than usual as pea protein sucks up a lot of liquid so after the dough is rested for 15 to 20 mins it won't be sticky anymore. Just make the roti like usual. To add more flavor you can add few spices,kasoori methi etc. like we do for thepla. The above quantity can make 3 good size rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!