Pea protein isolate and wheat flour dosa
• By Priya Kannan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 355 kcal
Ingredients for Pea protein isolate and wheat flour dosa
- › Pea protein isolate (65g)
- › Wheat flour (20g)
- › Oil (max 2g, basically just for greasing the pan)
1. ***This qty of batter makes approximately 7 to 8 dosas. Just mix wheat flour and pea protein isolate with enough water to make thin consistency batter (like rawa dosa type). You can add onion,coriander leaves,chilis etc for extra flavor or keep it plain with just salt. Spread the batter in pan and cook it covered on one side then flip it over. Tastes better when crispy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!