• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 177 kcal
Ingredients for Patishapta
- › Maida 30g
- › Grated Coconut 20g
- › Sooji 10g
- › Milk 150g
- › Cardamom powder
- › Sweetener
1. Take a wok pour milk, add cardamom powder and boil till milk becomes khoya. Now in same wok add coconut and sweetener and in medium low flame cook till you get this consistency. Keep this aside.
2. Take maida and sooji in a bowl. Add water and mix it carefully not making any lumps. Keep the mixture for half an hour.
3. Heat the non stick pan. Apply little oil with silicon brush. Pour a thin layer of the mixture on it and spread it quickly with the laddle. Cover and cook. Remove the cover, put the filling lengthwise at the center of it and roll it. Wait till the colour is light brown.
4. Place it on the plate. Serve hot Please note : macros mentioned per piece
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!