• By Ashwasana Mahapatra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 1049 kcal
Ingredients for Pasta Recipe
- › 150gms spaghetti/pasta
- › 90gms amul cream (50gms hv calories approx equal to 12gms oil)
- › 3 tomatoes
- › 4-5 cloves of garlic
- › 1.5 cheese cubes
- › 90gms paneer
- › oregano & chilli flakes
1. Boil 3 tomatoes, peel them and grind it. Boil spaghetti with 1tbs oil and salt and keep it aside. In a non stick wok, add the tomato puree with a spoonful of chopped garlic. Let it cook for 4-5mins. Add cream and salt,oregano and chilli flakes to taste and cook for more 2-3 minutes. Add the spaghetti and cheese cubes. Mix it well. Add crumbled paneer on the top(optional). You can also add scrambled egg or chicken keema as well. And VOILA!!!😋 The above receipe serves 3! You can increase or decrease the amount as per the no. of servings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!