Parval ki Chutney
• By Divya Tanushree
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Parval ki Chutney
- › 10 Parwal
- › 4-5 cloves of garlic
- › 2 dry red chillies
- › salt to taste
1. scrape off the outer skin on the parwal and wash and dry it with a towel
2. Roast the all of them on the gas on a medium to low flameuntil the skin becomes a lil dark. the whole of it isn't going to get black..just roast it till it's insides are squishy.remeber to turn them at regular intervals so that it cooks evenly
3. once roasted let it cool. you can remove the blackened skin off but I didn't since I like it that way
4. In a grinder put the parwal, dry red chillies, garlic and salt to taste. you can replace the red chillies with green chillies also..used the red chillies since i didn't have the green once and it does taste better with red ones
5. Grind it into a thick paste...not too fine...just coarse
6. Serve it with rice and dal...also can be served with rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!