• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 176 kcal
Ingredients for Parsley Rice
- › Basmati Rice 50g (soak in water for 15mins)
- › Ghee / Butter 5ml
- › Garlic finely minced
- › Parsley
- › Salt
1. In 2L MP, add ghee, garlic, soaked rice, salt, parsley leaves.
2. Add 3/4 cup water in surroundings.
3. Cook on high for 2 whistles. Let pressure settle.
4. Open, fluff up and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!