Parmesan and Black pepper Pasta cooked in White sauce
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for Parmesan and Black pepper Pasta cooked in White sauce
- › 70 g Pasta
- › 20 g cheese Parmesan
- › 5 g refined flour
- › Freshly grounded black pepper
- › 100 ml milk
- › 100 g veggie of your choice ( I used broccoli and zucchini)
- › Italian seasoning
- › Salt
- › 10 g butter
1. Boil pasta and keep it aside.
2. In a pan , add butter then add refined flour.
3. Mix it well , then add milk and mix till you get the smooth consistency. Add water ( optional )
4. Add cheese , black pepper .
5. In a separate pan , add butter and sauté vegetables. And keep it aside.
6. Now mix sauce well and add Italian seasoning, oregano and sauté vegetables.
7. Cover the lid for 2-3 mins.
8. Now add pasta and mix it well.
9. Serve with Grated cheese and freshly grounded black pepper.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!