• By Priyanka Rai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Paratha Quasedila
- › soya granules 30 gms
- › all purpose flour (maida) 35 gms
- › Grated cheese 50 gms
- › green chili As per taste
- › paneer Cubes 25 gms
- › finely chopped onions 1 small piece
- › finely chopped capsicum 1 small piece
- › Ghee and salt
1. Soak soya granules in lukewarm water.
2. Rinse it thoroughly and squeeze the water.
3. Heat ghee in pan and roast soya granules with chilli.
4. Take off from the gas and mix chopped onions and capsicum
5. Add cheese and make a mixture.
6. Take maida dough, roll a chapati and cook it half done.
7. make as many chapati as you want.
8. Put some butter in pan. Spread mixture over the chapati and half fold it.
9. cook it in the pan till it becomes crisp.
10. Enjoy it hot with some chilli sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!