Papaya egg roll
• By Nikita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for Papaya egg roll
- › Egg white
- › Papaya
- › Custard powder
- › Paneer
- › Honey
- › Milk
- › Butter
1. Take a bowl and have five eggs. While breaking eggs in bowl.. Only take white part of it and keep the yolk aside. Beat it properly.
2. Add a tea spoon of custard powder in a 1/4th cup of milk and mix it well.
3. Now pour custard into egg mixture.
4. Take a pan and put it on low flame. Grease it with little butter or spray it with oil.
5. Pour mixture into pan and cook it on low flame for around 5 minutes until it turns little brown from both sides so keep turning the sides while cooking
6. Once done.. Chop around half cup of raw papaya finely like in small pieces and put all these into egg layer.
7. Add some crushed paneer into it and roll the egg layer nicely.
8. You can put a layer of honey over it for taste but it will increase some calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!