Panner and Rice flour Tikki
• By Bhawana Barar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 885 kcal
Ingredients for Panner and Rice flour Tikki
- › Panner 200 gm
- › Rice flour 45 gm
- › 1 Cheese cube
- › Onion 50 gm
- › Tomato 50 gm
- › Butter 15 gm
- › Salt to taste
- › Red pepper powder to taste
1. Cut onion and tomato into small pieces
2. Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients and mash them with light hand.
3. Make sure panner is completely mashed.
4. No water needs to be added as water in panner and tomato will be enough.
5. Now take the small amount of mashed dough and make tikki.
6. Apply melted butter with brush and put them on non stick pan.
7. Keep the flame on low and cook them for 5-7 mins.
8. Do the same with rest of the dough.
9. Apply butter on other side and turn the sides and cook them 5-7 mins.
10. Do not turn tikki again and again to avoid breakage.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!