zero oil Pani puri
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 128 kcal
Ingredients for zero oil Pani puri
- › Atta 10g
- › Maida 15g
- › Suji 13g
- › Baking soda 2g
- › Salt
- › Warm water
1. In a bowl put all the dry ingredients and mix it. Add warm water and knead to make dough of medium soft texture.
2. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes. Knead the dough once again for a minute and divide it into equal parts. Make the balls from the dough.
3. Roll the dough ball on slightly floured surface to make a thin circle.Cut the circle into small 4-5 cm circle using a cookie cutter. Cover it and keep aside.
4. Now take the puri and steam it for 5 minutes then change the side side and steam for 3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile preheat air fryer at 180 degree for 10 minutes. Then once the puri is steamed put it in air fryer and fry for 4 minutes each side or until it’s crispy.
6. Please note you got to check in between to make sure puri doesn’t stick to each other.
7. Serve with your desire filling I used soya chunks and Chana for filling and water I made with mint, coriander paste, pani puri masala, chaat masala, roasted jeera powder and Coke Zero.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!