Pani puri/ Golgappa/ Fuchka
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Pani puri/ Golgappa/ Fuchka
- › Atta
- › Rice powder
- › Potato
- › Salt
- › Red chilly powder
- › Green chilly
- › Bhuna huya jeera powder
- › Lemon
- › Black salt
1. In a bowl mix 35g Atta and 15g rice powder, add salt, baking powder and baking soda I did not measure it... Knead for 5 to 10 mins wrap in cling film and keep it for 20mins... Ya you can use Suji instead of rice flour if it is in your macros...
2. Take half of the portion roll it and cut it round with help of cookie cutter... Fry in air fryer in 180 degree for 10 to 12 mins... Check if it has become crisp or not or else fry it for few more mins...
3. Filling Boil potato add salt, red chilly powder, bhuna huya jeera, green chilly and mix
4. Water is made with lemon, salt, red chilly powder, bhuna huya jeera powder and black salt... You can add amchur powder, chat masala, jal jeera anything within macros....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!