• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 775 kcal
Ingredients for Paneerwala Pulao
- › Paneer- 50 gms
- › Paneer- 50 gms grated
- › Rice -60 gms
- › Onion chopped - 100 gms
- › Green chillies chopped- 10 gms
- › Cloves- 2.5 gms
- › Black pepper- 5 gms
- › Oil- 15 gms
- › Green Peas-100 gms
- › Salt- 5 gms
- › Haldi powder- 5 gm
1. Wash rice. Soak in water and then drain.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Fry paneer pieces till brownish and then remove.
3. Fry onion and green chilli in the same oil till golden brown. Add laung and kali mirch and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add rice and fry for 2 minutes while stirring all the time.
5. Add haldi, salt and water. When it boils add paneer pieces, green peas cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or till rice is cooked.
6. Pour in a serving dish. Sprinkle grated paneer and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!