paneer-yogurt scramble with coffee
• By Suman Medhekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 429 kcal
Ingredients for paneer-yogurt scramble with coffee
- › Paneer - 90 grams
- › Yogurt- 100 grams
- › Stevia as per taste
- › Cardamom powder
- › Some saffron strands
- › Pomegranate seeds - 70 grams
- › Coffee (optional)
1. Brush the warm pan with coconut oil, add scrambled paneer (mashed with hands) and yogurt, let it cook for about 5 mins or till the paneer yogurt mixture looks a little dry. Add stevia and cardamom powder.
2. Remove the mixture in a bowl and let it cool. Now add pomegranate seeds.
3. I had kept 1-2 tbsp yogurt separate, added some coffee and let it mix well. I also added a little stevia. Now add this in the paneer bowl and let it cool in refrigerator. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!