Paneer with green garlic bomb chutney
• By Chandra Prakash Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 292 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer with green garlic bomb chutney
- › Paneer
- › Chillies 3
- › Garlic 4 cloves
- › Coriander
- › Mint (optional)
1. Cut the paneer into small cubes. You can cut it in slices too but I cut it in small blocks because that allows us to chew more and it’s more fulfilling when you don’t gulp the food. Toss it on a pan with high flame, and cook it for 10 minutes and all sides will be brown or golden brown. If you like them crispy, press the paneer gently with spatula, if you want them soft just keep changing sides. No oil needed as paneer takes its own fat and water to cook.
2. Add green chutney with veggies in side and enjoy your low calories high protein paneer. Pretty sure you won’t get bored of it in this life.
3. For chutney just blend all greens and garlic with water and salt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!