PANEER + VEGGIES MAGGI
• By Geeta Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 693 kcal
Ingredients for PANEER + VEGGIES MAGGI
- › Paneer ( toned milk). - 40gms
- › Carrot- 40gms
- › Capsicum- 20gms
- › Peas - 20gms
- › Maggi- 100gms
- › oil - 1 tspn
- › maggi masala- 2
- › water - 600ml
1. Take a container and boil approx 600 ml of water. Add 100gms maggi to water and cover with a lid.
2. Wash and peel the veggies. chop capsicum and paneer them small cubes. Grate the carrot.
3. Take a non stick pan and add 1 teaspoonful of mustard oil and heat it a bit. Add the chopped veggies and paneer. saute them and add half cup water and cover for 2 mins.
4. Strain the maggi and throw the water. Add maggi to the the veggies and lastly add maggi masalas. Cover for 1 min.
5. The nutritious maggi is ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!