Paneer Vegetable Dum Biryani
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 664 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Vegetable Dum Biryani
- › Rice - 100 Grams
- › Paneer - 40 Gram
- › Vegetables - Cauliflower 50 Gram, Onion 50 Gram, Capsicum 20 Gram, Green chilli, Mint leaves, Garlic paste
- › Spices - Cinnamon 1 small stick, Cardmom 2, Cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric, Salt
- › Curd - 80 Grams
1. In a bowl take chopped cauliflower, capsicum, paneer.
2. Add all the spices and curd. Mix it and keep it aside.
3. In a wok add rice and water. Add salt and a slit greem chilli. Let it boil until 80% done.
4. In a handi add ghee and saute onion until brown. Keep a small batch of onion aside and rest in the handi.
5. Add curd and vegetable mix in handi and let it cook for 3-4 mins on high flame.
6. Now add par boiled rice on top of vegetables.
7. Add 2-3 table spoon water.
8. Put brown onion and few mind leaves on the top and sealed the handi using wheat dough.
9. Let it cook on the high flame for a minute and then low the flame and let it cook for 10-15 mins.
10. Vegetables paneer dum biriyani is ready. Enjoy it with curd, raita or salan 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!