Paneer Vegetable Biryani
• By Akancha Verma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 412 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Vegetable Biryani
- › Paneer- 50gm Curd- 50gm Green Peas- 25 gm Uncooked White Rice-50gm Cauliflower-100gm French Beans-40gm Carrot-25gm
- › Ginger garlic paste-1tbs Biryani Masala-1tbs Whole spices (Black pepper-5/Cardamom-2/Bayleaf-1/Star Anise-1/Cinnamon-1/Cloves-3) Coriander and Mint leaves for garnish
1. Marination:- Cut cauliflower/beans/carrot in big chunks and place it in a large bowl Add green peas to the bowl Cut Paneer in cubes and add it to the bowl Add ginger garlic paste, curd and biryani masala to the bowl Let this mixture sit for 15 mins Cooking the rice:- Wash and soak the rice for 15 mins Place water 4 times the quantity of rice into a cooking pot. Add all the whole spices and salt as per your taste to it. Bring the water to boil and then add the soaked rice to it. Cook the rice till 80% done(Al Dente) Once done strain the rice with help of sieve and set it aside. Bringing it all together:- Add the marinated vegetables to a Biryani pot or any other cooking pot that you might prefer. Cover the pot and let the vegetables cook on a medium flame (stir occasionally to avoid the vegetables sticking to bottom) for 10 mins. The vegetables should be halfway cooked by now. Add the cooked rice over the vegetables mixture garnish it with chopped coriander and mint leaves. You can also add the saffron soaked in milk at this stage for added flavor. Close the lid of the pot and let the biryani cook on a slow flame for another 10 mins Your yummy biryani is ready to be savored with sides of your choosing. I prefer it with some delicious vegetable raita.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!