Paneer Tomato Rice
• By Shilpa Reddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 395 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Tomato Rice
- › 50g paneer
- › 150g cooked rice
- › 1 onion finely chopped
- › 1 tomato finely chopped
- › green chillies
- › 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- › spices chilli powder coriander powder zeera powder turmeric and salt as per taste
1. Take 10g oil in a pan add add zeeta, cumin seeds and green chillies. Add chopped onions and saute till golden.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and saute.
3. Add 1tsp of coriander powder chilli powder zeera powder turmeric and salt as per taste
4. Cook everything until oil separates and check for flavor
5. Now add fresh coriander leaves and paneer cubes and saute for 2 mins
6. Add 150g cooked rice and mix gently. Adjust salt as per taste. Lime juice is optional for tangy flavor
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!