Paneer tikka with salad
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 306 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer tikka with salad
- › Paneer - 50 gms
- › Curd - 100 gms
- › Cucumber & Tomatoes - 150 gms together
- › Ghee - 8 gms
- › Spices - Cumin powder, Coriander powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt - as per taste
1. Add all spices to curd and then add paneer cubes to it. Let it marinate for 30 minutes
2. To the pan add ghee and then add paneer cubes along with marination.
3. Roast from both sides in open pan on low flame
4. Cut cucumber and Tomatoes in thin slices
5. Delicious paneer tikka is ready 🤩 Serve it with salad alongside and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!