Paneer Tikka Sandwich/Sub
• By Vinay Nara
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 684 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Sandwich/Sub
- › Paneer 70 grams
- › Bread of your choice 100gms (4 slices or 1 sub)
- › Onion one
- › Capsicum one medium
- › Mustard oil 5 grams
- › Butter 10 grams
- › Thick curd 50 grams
1. Take 50 grams thick curd in a big bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, meat masala (everest), garam masala and some crushed kasuri methi. Mix it all up. Heat 5 grams of mustard oil till the smoke comes and add in the mixture. Now add chopped onions, capsicum & paneer in the mixture and mix them all up nicely. Keep it in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes.
2. Take the paneer tikka mix, apply it on the bread along with some ketchup and grill it with some butter. That’s it, the easiest and the tastiest sandwich is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!