Paneer stuffed soya paratha
• By naseer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 301 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer stuffed soya paratha
- › Soya chunks powder 13grams wheat flour 35 grams Paneer 50 grams coriander,zeera powder salt,chilli powder gingergalic paste (optional) butter 3 grams onion finely chopped (optional )
1. Grind soya granules or chunks to make powder
2. mix it with wheat flour and need the dough with required water.
3. Crumble paneer and add salt ,chilli,coriander zeera powder,chopped onion.Mix will .
4. Roll out the dough ,fill the paneer stuffing and roll back again
5. cook on both the sides add butter on top. Served with cabbage
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!