Paneer Stuffed Moong Dal Cheela
• By Upasana Mahapatra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Stuffed Moong Dal Cheela
- › For making the cheela ( Serving portions - 1) Moong Dal - 40 GM Oil - 5 ml For stuffing: Paneer - 70gm Cabbage - 20-30 gms Tomato - half Onion - half medium sized Oil - 5 ml Carrots - 20 gm Capsicum - 20 gm 1 tea spoon - chat masala 1 tea spoon - black pepper powder
1. Soak the moong Dal for an hour
2. Then grind the moong dal with 1 green chilli and small Ginger
3. Take 5 ml oil , add the veggies and sauté it
4. Once , it’s 70% cooked, add crumbled or grated paneer to it and cook it for more 5-6 minutes
5. Add salt and spices as per your taste and cook for more 2-3 minutes and then keep it aside to cool down
6. Take the moong dal batter to make the cheela’s .. add 2-3 drops of oil on the nonstick frying pan ( use non stick tawa) and then rub it with across the pan with a head of brinjal/onion to spread the oil around the pan
7. Put the cheela batter and let it cook from both sides .. you can keep it longer for additional crispy ness.
8. Add the stuffing and then roll it and cook it for a minute
9. Cheela is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!