• By Swagat Sahu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Sphagetti
- › Sphagetti 40g
- › Paneer 35g
- › Sweet Corn 25g
- › Onion 15g
- › Capsicum 20g
- › Lettuce 2
- › Parsley 5 sprigs
- › Ginger 1 inch
- › Broccoli 30g
- › Spices mentioned in Recipe
1. Boil water in a bowl or a pan as you wish and once water starts boiling put the sphagetti into it and cook it for 10-15 minutes. Drain out the water and let the sphagetti noodles to cool down.
2. In a mildly hot pan or kadhai, add 1 tsp cooking oil/olive oil/coconut oil and add ginger onion slices. Cook for 1 minute. Simultaneously boil broccoli in another bowl by adding a pinch of salt and turmeric in order to clean and soften it. Do this for 2-3 minutes only.
3. Add capsicum and cook for 1 minute. Then add the sweet corn, add the spices ( salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, turmeric & soy sauce) as per taste and mix them all.
4. In the next step add both broccoli and small cubes of paneer and mix all for 1-2 minutes.
5. Now it's time to add sphagetti. Add it and mix them all. Cook it for another 2 minutes.
6. Place the cleaned lettuce leaves in a plate, serve the sphagetti dish and add some parsley sprigs toppings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!