Paneer Soya Tikki
• By Yashika Sardana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Soya Tikki
- › paneer 100 gms
- › Soya granules 25 gms
- › Cauliflower 150 gms
- › Spinach 50 gms
- › Spices: cumin powder, salt, black pepper, red chilli, Chaat masala
- › Onion 50 gm
- › Green chilli
- › coriander
- › psyllium husk
- › garlic cloves 5-6
1. Boil cauliflower and spinach a little and drain the water and grind.
2. Boil soya granules and drain and add to the above grinded mixture.
3. Add mashed paneer, chopped chillies, garlic, coriander leaves and all spices, husk
4. Mix all of the above together and make the tikkis and put in Air-dryer at 200 degrees for 12-13 minutes.
5. You should get approx 10 tikkis out of this mixture and each tikki would amount to 35 calories. You can choose your choice of dressing and spices and eat it with coriander mint / tomato ketchup/yogurt . Here in the picture I have used hung curd of 100 gm curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!