Paneer Soya Chilla
• By Anjali bhandari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 612 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Soya Chilla
- › 100 gm Paneer
- › 30 gm soya chunks
- › 40 gm wheat Aata
- › Finely chopped Veggies of choice( capsicum, green veggies, onion, green chillie, Coriander, carrot)
- › Turmeric Powder
- › Salt
- › Chillie Powder
- › Jeera Powder
1. Grind soya chunks finely, Add Paneer and a little bit water and Grind it again into smooth Mixture.
2. Take out the mixture in a bowl and add 40gm Wheat Flour, veggies, turmeric, salt, chillie powder and Jeera Powder and mix it well. Add some water to get the chilla like consistency.
3. Heat a Non-stick Pan and spread the mixture to make a chilla. Cook at a medium flame and Flip over once properly cooked on one side.
4. Clean the pan everytime with a wet cloth or tissue before spreading the mixture. I have not added any ghee while Cooking as I like to have it at side. You can also apply ghee(within macros) while Cooking if required and enjoy☺
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!