• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for PANEER SOUP
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Tomato 50gm
- › Pumpkin 50gm
- › Capsicum 25 gm Cut in to large slice
- › Parsley leaves
- › Onion 50gm ground to a paste
- › 1/2tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1/2tsp jeera
- › 1/2tsp haldi
- › Ghee 5gm
- › Green Chillies 3 to 4
1. Leaving the jeera put ALL ingredients into paneer water and keep aside.
2. Put little ghee in a cooker and add the jeera.
3. When it starts to splutter and you get the fragrance add the paneer water with everything in it and cooker for one whistle only ( on high gas).
4. Open and serve with white rice.
5. Ready to eat - it's that simple
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!