Paneer Singhara atta tikki
• By Tejashree
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Singhara atta tikki
- › 150gm Singhara atta
- › 50gm Paneer
- › 50 Boiled potatoes
- › green chillies, coriander, salt, cumin powder as per taste
- › 10gm Ghee
1. 1. Mash potatoes and grate paneer.
2. 2. Add them to Singhara atta.
3. 3. Add chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and cumin powder as per your taste.
4. 4. Knead the dough with little bit water. Keep aside for 10 min
5. 5. Make small tikkis and shallow fry in ghee on a non stick pan.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!