• By Shivani Jotwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 643 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Satay
- › Paneer - 196 gms
- › Peanut Butter - 20 gms
- › Olive oil or Sesame oil - 20 ml
- › Sesame Seeds - 10 gms
- › Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- › Vinegar - 1 tsp
- › Schezwan Sauce - 2 tbsp
- › Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- › Sriracha Sauce - 1 tsp
1. Prepare the marinade Add peanut butter , vinegar , Soya sauce , Sriracha Sauce , Schezwan Sauce , chilli Flakes and oil in the jar and blend it to smooth paste in the mixie
2. Cut the paneer in thick long pieces and insert skewers
3. Spread the marinade on the paneer thoroughly on all sides save some sauce for serving
4. Sprinkle it with Sesame seeds and refrigerate it got 1 hour
5. Heat the oil in non-stick pan and place the paneer . Don't let them stich with each other.
6. Make it crusty
7. It's ready to serve and eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!