• By pradyumn poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for paneer rasmalai
- › * Ingredients - * 100 grams milk ( P_ 3 gr,F_3.6gr,C_4.6gr ) * 50 grams paneer ( P_ 9gr,F_11gr,C_1.5 gr ) * 1 grams cornstarch (P_ 0 gr,F_ 0 gr,C_ 0.88gr) *pinch of cardamon powder *one sugar free to taste *saffron * vanilla extract *
1. *How to beat your sweet * Procedure - 1) measure 100 grams milk 2) mash 50 grams paneer 3)boil milk for 4 minutes 4)Add mashed paneer 5) measure 1 gram cornstarch and dilute in one teaspoon water 6) add diluted cornstarch to the boiling mixture stir till thickens ( switch off the gass once thickens ) 7) add cardamom powder 8) add saffron and yellow food colour( optional) 9) add vanilla extract 10) add sugarfree 11) garnish with some saffron and mint leaves and ENJOY Amogh Gadewar sir for teaching me how to calculate macros and staying constant
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!