• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 289 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Pocket
- › Wheat flour 30gms
- › Oil/ghee 5gms
- › Paneer 50gms
- › Salt, red pepper, turmeric, coriander and jeera powder
1. Take wheat flour and knead it to make dough out of it. Now roll a chapati out of the dough and grate paneer onto it. Add all the spices of your choice. Close the chapati carefully and cook it on a pan with ghee. Its ready Enjoy it with vegetables/ curd. PS: you can make 2 paratha/ pockets out of the above ingredients
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!