• By Kimaya Kamat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 437 kcal
Ingredients for paneer pasta
- › Paneer 100 gms: 75 gms diced, 25 gms grated
- › Rigatoni pasta 25 gms
- › Olive oil 5 gms
- › Spinach finely chopped 30 gms
- › Green peppers 25 gms
- › Onion 1/2 small
- › Tomato 25 gms
- › Garlic 1 clove finely chopped
- › Red chili flakes
- › Oregano
- › Mushrooms 2
1. Keep the pasta to boil in a pot of water. Separately, dice the paneer into small cubes that can be mashed later
2. In a separate pan, heat the olive oil. Once warm enough, add the chopped garlic to it
3. Once the garlic browns, add the chopped tomatoes. They’ll be fried in the oil. Mash some up in place.
4. Mix the other ingredients in the pan. Cover with lid. Let the onions and capsicum steam a bit.
5. Once done, add the diced paneer in the pan. After it’s well mixed, mash the paneer in place. Add the chili flakes, salt, oregano so it mixes well.
6. The mix in the pan should seem integrated. Add the boiled pasta to this.
7. Cover with the lid and heat it some more. Once properly mixed in, grate some paneer on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!