• By Veneeta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Palak
- › 200gms Palak
- › 100gms Paneer
- › 10gms butter
- › cumin seeds and powder
- › 1/2 finely chopped onion
- › 1green chilly optional
- › Garlic and ginger finely chopped
- › Red chilly powder
1. Blanch the palak in boiling water for 5 minutes than put in cold water to retain its colour.
2. Than squeeze excess water and grind the palak into fine paste
3. Add butter in pan than cumin seeds than garlic, fry the garlic until it turns brown add green chilly chopped than add ginger and fry it for some time
4. Add onion fry it than add palak paste and mix it well than add red chilly powder and cumin powder and salt as per taste.
5. Cook it for five minutes than add paneer cubes. Cook it for more five minutes.
6. Yummy 😋 U can add cream if you want I didn't had cream so garnish it with curd and corainder leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!