Paneer Palak khchdi
• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Palak khchdi
- › rice 30 gms, moong dal 30 gms, palak 80-100 gm
- › oil/ghee 10 gm, paneer 30 gms, half tsp turmeric, red chilli powder, two cloves garlic small cut, half small onion diced, half small tomato diced, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp coriander powder, few cumin seeds
1. Wash dal and rice and mix together. Place in a container in a pressure cooker. on this place coarsely chopped palak with 2 tsp water. Make sure there is one glass of water at the base of the cooker in which these small containers r kept. Give one whistle on high flame and two on low, switch off the gas , let steam settle.. ( Basically pressure cook them, writing here for novices in cooking)
2. In a heated non-stick pan, put oil,let it heat. Let cumin splutter. Add onion, garlic. Let golden colour. Then add the tomatoes and the dry masalas. Mix and let it cook, till tomato changes to dark red colour. At this stage you can either add the palak as it is cooked/ or make a puree first in a mixie and then add the puree. Let it cook a little, it will start leaving oil. Add paneer cubes and the cooked rice-dal mixture. Mix and cover on low flame for 5 min. Switch off the flame. Have with cucumber raita or accompaniment of your choice..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!