Paneer Pakora (No oil)
• By Sanjana Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 455 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Pakora (No oil)
- › Besan - 50 gm
- › Paneer - 75 gm
- › Curd - 100 gm
- › Fresh coriander - 2 tbsp
- › herbs used - black pepper, salt, turmeric, chat masala (whatever suits your taste buds)
1. Whisk curd and besan in a bowl
2. Add the herbs and coriander
3. Cut paneer pieces in the desired cubes and add them to the batter
4. Place them on a sheet and bake for 20 mind at 180 degrees.
5. If you want crunchier pakoras flip them and bake for another 2-3 mins at 180 degrees
6. enjoy the pakoras with homemade coriander chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!