• By M Shaik
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 669 kcal
Ingredients for paneer mushroom
- › Paneer 200 gm
- › Onion one small
- › Mushroom one medium size
- › Green bell pepper one small
- › Cumin seed 1/4 tea spoon
- › Olive oil 15 gm
- › Red Chilli powder 1/4 tea spoon
- › Finely chopped ginger and garlic 1 tea spoon
- › Corn flour 10 gm
- › Soya sauce 5 ml
- › Salt 1/4 tea spoon
- › Ketchup 10 gm
1. Cut onions and green peppers in to 1 inch pieces. Slice mushrooms lengthwise. Cut ginger and garlic into small pieces
2. Mix 10 gm corn flour, salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder in to 100 ml water and keep it aside.
3. In a nonstick pan add 5 gm oil and sauté onions and bell peppers for 2 mins and then add mushrooms and sauté for another min and transfer them into a bowl.
4. In the same pan add remaining oil and add cumin seeds finely chopped garlic ginger, whole red chilies until they splatter. Add 100 ml water.
5. Now add the mixture of spices and corn flour and stir continuously until the sauce gets thickened.
6. Now add soya sauce, ketchup and sauté vegetables and paneer to the mixture. Adjust salt to taste.
7. Add spices according to your taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!