Paneer Moong Crepe
• By Shrivastava Akanksha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Moong Crepe
- › Paneer 50 grms
- › Moong daal 50 grms (Soak and grinded)
- › Wheat flour 30 grms
- › Salt and seasoning to taste
- › Salad Green 10 grms
- › Tomatoes 10 grms
- › Water for thinning the batter
1. 1. Soak moong dal for 3-4 hr, rinse and grind.
2. 2. Add wheat flour to moong dal paste add water to make it dosa like consistency.
3. 3. Add salt and seasoning as per ur choice.
4. 4. Heat the non stick pan, onto high heat and pour the batter, follow same procedure as we make dosa.
5. 5. Once its cooked it will leaves the sides and ready to flip. Flip to cook for 1 min.
6. 6. Add panner on top of it and fold it crepe like then add greens and again fold it. At last fold add ur tomatoes and serve. 😍
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!