Paneer Manchow Soup
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:12 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Manchow Soup
- › Veggies : Beans - 50g Carrot - 40g Onion - 40g Tomato- 20g Paneer - 60g Garlic - 15g
- › Sauces : soya sauce - 1tbsp chings Schezwan sauce - 1tbsp oil - 5g cornflour -10g Pepper & salt to taste.
1. 1. Chop all the veggies and set aside. 2. Take a pan and add oil to it. Once the oil is heated add the garlic, onion, carrot and beans to it and cook on high heat. 3. Now add tomatoes and some salt cook it all well. 4. Add the soya and Schezwan sauce mix well and cook it for a minute. 5. Cut the paneer in small cubes and add to the pan. Let it all cook for 2mins 6. Now add 250ml of water in the same pan and bring it to a boil. 7. Mix the cornflour in 2tbsp of cold water and add it to the pan, the gravy will start to thicken. Leave it on medium heat for 30secs add pepper and then turn off the heat. Garnish with green onions & enjoy your warm comforting soup. Happy eating 🥳
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!