paneer lemon rice
• By Shalu D
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 395 kcal
Ingredients for paneer lemon rice
- › Paneer 100gm (cut in small chunks)
- › Rice 50 gms
- › Chopped onion, tomatoes, 1 tbsp each.
- › Curry patta, Mustard seeds-1tsp, asafoetida- 2 pinces
- › 15 g coconut oil ( virgin, cold pressed )
- › Green chilli
- › Coriander powder, red chilli powder,salt to taste.
- › Juice of half a lemon.
1. Cook rice.
2. heat oil Add curry patta, mustard seeds & asafoetida.
3. Add onions. Saute for a min.
4. Add tomatoes and green chillis and cook for a minute.
5. Add paneer chunks, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder. Stir well cook for 2 mins.
6. Add boiled rice. Mix well. Cook for 2-4 mins while stirring
7. Put off burner. Add lemon juice and mix well
8. Serve Hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!