• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 477 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Lababdar
- › Paneer Homemade - 100gm
- › Ghee - 10gm
- › Tomato - 100gm
- › Onion- 50gm
- › Garlic- 10gm
- › Ginger - 10gm
- › Whole spices - bay leaf, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick.
- › Dry spices - red chilly powder (1.5 tsp, coloured one, which is not much spicy), turmeric powder(0.5 tsp), coriander powder (1tsp), garam masala (1 tsp).
- › Dried fenugreek leaves powder - 1 tsp
- › Cheese grated - 2gm for garnishing ( macros not included)
- › Cashews- 10gm
1. For homemade soft paneer: Bring a litre of milk to boil and switch off the flame. Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice or white vinegar and stir it in one direction and leave it. The milk will curdle down and whey will separate. Sieve it in a vessel and keep aside. Not to press it or keep under weight if you want a softer one. Then, cut into cubes and store in refrigerator.
2. In a skillet, add 5gm of ghee and garlic pods (5gm) and cashews and saute it for a minute. Then, add onion cubes and tomato cubes and sauté it as well. Add all dry spices except red chilly powder and pour in a cup of water and cover the lid. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes or until it’s semi cooked and rawness disappears. Let it cool down and grind it into a paste
3. In the pan, add other 5gm of ghee and all whole spices and let it sautéed for 30 seconds then, add ginger garlic paste and sauté until its rawness disappears. Thereafter, add paneer cubes and red chilly powder and sauté for about a minute. Add the prepared gravy, salt and dried fenugreek leaves powder and little water. Let it simmer for about 4-5 minutes and tada your yummy paneer lababdar is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!