• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 475 kcal
Ingredients for PANEER KOFTA
- › paneer balls paneer -100g capsicum-1( chopped) greenchilli-chopped chilli flakes &little oregano salt to taste.
- › Gravy Tomato-1 onion- 1 garlic - 3 pcs ginger-half inch green chilli- 1 cinnamon- half inch clove-1pc cardamom-1 pc
- › ghee-5ml jeera-1/4th tsp turmeric, red chilli powder, dhania,powder, jeera powder, (according to taste) 1/4th tsp sugar milk 100 ml salt to taste cream and coriander leaves 1/2tsp( garnishing)
1. mix all ingredients of paneer balls together and give a desired shape . heat Appe pan ,add those pcs to it and let it roast from all sides.
2. heat a pan ,add all ingredients mentioned in gravy column, saute,add little water cover with lid n cook few min. cool it and blend in mixer n sieve the paste.
3. heat pan ,add 5ml ghee, jeera,all spices according to taste ,add that sieved paste and saute few min. add sugar,milk n keep stirring...after a boil add salt to taste.
4. set koftas in serving dish ,pour hot gravy over it and garnish with cream n coriander leaves...tada@!!...its ready to get melt in mouth 😋100%guiltfree
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!