Paneer Jowar Laddu
• By Sindhu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 1047 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Jowar Laddu
- › Jowar flour 150 grams
- › Paneer 150 grams
- › Jaggery 75 grams
- › Almonds 10 grams
1. Make Jowar Rotis and grind it coarsely
2. Add jaggery and a little bit of water and add mashed paneer to it. Fry it for 5 mins
3. Add the Jowar roti mixture to the paneer jaggery
4. Cook it for 5 mins
5. Make laddus while it is warm and add chopped almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!