• By Shweta Chouhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Jamun
- › Paneer 200 gm
- › corn flour 5 gm
- › Almonds 5 gms
- › stevia
- › pinch of ilaichi powder
- › rose essence
- › food color
1. For sugar syrup add 3 cups of water in a saucepan then add rose essence, ilaichi powder, and stevia as per your taste stir well bring it to boil for 1 minute and switch off the gas .
2. For paneer Jamun Take paneer in a wide bowl
3. simple kneed the paneer then add cornflour and food color mix it together and knead it for 5 minutes for the nice and soft dough .
4. Make small balls out of the dough. shape it as Jamun .
5. Reheat the sugar syrup and bring it to a boil.
6. Once the sugar syrup then reduces the flame and gently drops the Jamun in the sugar syrup. and cover the saucepan for 2 minutes on low flame.
7. After 2 minutes you will see paneer Jamun double in size. cool down the dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes garnish with almonds and enjoy .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!